...increased capacity quicker than BT and lower call costs than traditional Land calls. Our SIP Trunks offer outstanding cost savings allied to superior service standards compared with traditional BT line.
• A complete end to end solution from ADSL to SDSL Internet bearer circuits as a package
• Voice ready data connection combined with its own SIP Trunk solution which ensures highest-quality service and top level voice quality
• A proven, genuine alternative to BT traditional lines, from ISDN30 to Multi Analogue lines, all supported by a complete end to end managed service covering the IP Connectivity, SIP Trunks and number management – in other words, exactly the same as with traditional BT lines but with potentially significant cost saving and superior service standards !
• Voice and Telephony - This area includes fixed, mobile and soft telephony, as well as the evolution of PBXs and IP PBXs. It also includes live communications, such as video telephony.
• Conferencing - This area includes voice conferencing, videoconferencing and Web conferencing
• Messaging - This area includes email, which has become an indispensable business tool, voice mail and various approaches to unified messaging (UM).
• Presence and IM - These will play an increasingly central role in the next generation of communications. Presence services, in particular, are expanding to enable the aggregation and publication of presence and location information between multiple sources. In simple terms, it dramatically reduces the amount of time wasted trying to find, contact and engage with people
• Clients – Unified clients access multiple communications functions from a consistent interface. These may have different forms, including desktop clients, browser clients and clients for mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablet.
Communications-Enabled Applications - This broad group of applications has directly integrated communications functionality. Key application areas include collaboration applications, contact center applications, notification applications, and consolidated administration, reporting and/or analytics tools.
• Up to 70% cheaper than BT traditional lines
• SIP–analogue and SIP-digital convertors for use with your traditional PBX
• Full range of IP telephone systems for use with SIP trunking
• Porting of BT numbers and provision of UK-wide number ranges
For enterprises wanting to make full use of their installed IP-PBXs and not only communicate over IP within the enterprise but also outside the enterprise, a SIP trunk provided by an Internet Telephony Service Provider to connect to the traditional PSTN network is the solution. Unlike in traditional telephony, where bundles of physical wires were once delivered from the service provider to a business, a SIP trunk allows a company to replace these traditional fixed PSTN lines with PSTN connectivity via a SIP trunking service provider on the Internet. Internet connection has become the primary method of communication for most business for reasons of efficiency, flexibility, cost and reliability; it is an inevitable progression that voice calls should also be made via internet connection for the same reasons.
If you would like any further information please click here to send us a message and someone will get back to you.click here